I want to espouse my ideologies fervently. Somewhere between the transitions of moments, insights shine like rubies blown free of dust by a happenstance breeze. I pluck it, shine it, and present it for all to see and wonder, and hopefully, incorporate into their lives.
Social grace is not determined by how much one owns, but by what one can command. A wealthy person today will pay close to 50% of their income to taxes. We hear them whine, that it’s unfair, that they earned it, that they should get to keep it and it’s the goverment that needs to mind its own business. Well, the government’s business is to set forth a social system that ensures prosperity for all. If you are the individual credited with large income amounts, it is you who is also credited with fostering that prosperity. If you have more than you need, and there are those who don’t have enough to survive, then why do you feel bad helping others? Because rich people are psychopaths. If and when I become commandable of great fortune and wealth, I will constuct a social system that generates prosperity for others and I will not feel wealthy until suffering from lack of basic necessities is ended. Once the human race is united in health, our goals will also unite, and our accomplishments will accelerate.
Rich people are not in any way more deserving of a luxurious lifetime than anyone of poor financial misfortune. In this corrupt world, goal-driven hard work, dedication, and ambition can only get you so far. What determines if your ideas flourish depends on if and which wealthy brat you know and if they like you. Down with unneccessary greed, up with love and compassion.
If you are struggling with a Sony Vaio desktop computer monitor that displays a 1″ x 3″ gray box in the very center of your screen, it is from the malfuncioning Menu buttons. Figure out which button can turn off the message box, albeit for five seconds. Once you clear the message from the screen using the monitor menu button, place something under the button to keep it depressed while the monitor rests on it. This way, the message is prevented from popping up again. You can also try taping the button in the “pressed” position. Finally, relief.
If you have GTA V on your PC, then you may have a mysterious file hidden in your user/appdata folder. The file, titled “Local剜捯獫慴慇敭屳呇⁁屖湥楴汴浥湥湩潦” translates to:
The Chinese side 捯 慴 EF Cellular; we can choose Key Interactive Juergen Trittin delivered a runtime 楴 Bian 浥 Computational Finance University Computational Finance University of provincial or ministerial leading cadres make
The symbols are in simplified Chinese available from freetranslation.com.
Anyone who owns this overpriced, plastic, clam-shaped corded vaporizer knows what a PITA it can be. The pieces come apart far too easily; e.g.:
the rubber sheathing on upper chamber pulls/twists off easily since the sheathing-chamber mating design is seriously flawed. The attempt to use a tooth-and-groove design here fails.
the rubber sheathing is too thin to provide adequate protection from heat.
the whip-chamber connection breaks easily when the whip is moved from one side of the unit to the other side or pulled up with little force. This causes the built-up, resinous material on the whip’s connector to spread along the surface of the unit, thus requiring clean-up.
the cord detaches from the back of the unit with little force. The user must reattach the awkwardly positioned power connector.
the chamber’s upper and lower pieces unscrew easily via movement of the attached whip causing loss of vapor pressure and leakage.
the bag requires vertical-alignment assistance while being filled which is taxing to the user.
the bags rapidly begin to deteriorate and leak vapor.
the lcd screen’s auto-dimming is hardly effective at minimizing excess glare while on in a dark room.
Finally, all these troubles may be mitigated if one is simply inventive AND resourceful.
For tips to maximize the pleasurable leisure from your device, leave a comment.
Hint: rubber bands are more versatile than duct tape for this fix-it.
Download Better DS3.exe and MotioninJoy.exe and follow the instructions for using them on the aforementioned website.
Open task manager and ensure you have persistence module (aka igfxpers.exe) running. This will make sure your controller settings persist in the game.
You may “need to restart the computer to apply changes.”
You can verify that it’s working by clicking on the control panel button in the Better DS3 program. The status of the controller should say “OK,” and, if you click on “properties,” you can see your computer respond to the buttons and joysticks that you manipulate.
You can now use your PS3 controller on a Win 8.1 OS computer. Happy gaming, buds!
The original weapons map image is credited to GamerLady. I edited hers to fill in the gaps and share what I have found. So far, I’ve found a whopping 55 items and weapons that weren’t shown before and erased GamerLady’s one erroneous marking on the map. San Andreas appears to be a more dangerous place than previously surmised. My additions are mostly written in the color orange, a few in white.
To the map, I’ve added a:
1. nightstick in southern Doherty, San Fierro on walkway above street;
2. sniper rifle in Downtown, San Fierro (sniple rifer xD) on rooftop;
3. baseball bat at stadium in Blackfield, Las Venturas;
4. bribe between the on- and off-ramps for the freeway between the airport and arena in Foster Valley, San Fierro;
5. knife next to telephone pole in Bone County trailer park north of Ammunation, booyah!;
6. shield in Red County, San Andreas behind building next to AK-47;
7. bribe in Blueberry Acres, left side of town on dirt track;
8. bribe in Bone County on side road between Restricted Area and Las Veturas highway and traintracks;
9. flowers in Calton Heights, San Fierro on left side of first flight of stair on right side of uphill curvy road;
10. bribe in Rodeo, Los Santos;
11. bribe under Montgomery Intersection, east of Montgomery, San Andreas;
12. bribe under road in secret tunnel next to safehouse in Bone County;
13. sniper rifle on top of metal stairway on Stage 25 of Interglobal Television building in Vinewood, Los Santos;
14. Tec-9 on top of Sweet’s house in Ganton, Los Santos;
15. rocket launcher on top of building in downton Los Santos, Los Santos;
16. rocket launcher on level 8 of car park in The Emerald Isle, Las Venturas;
17. minigun on train bridge arch north of Easter Basin, San Fierro;
18. sawn-off shotgun in film studio in Vinewood, Los Santos; and,
19. AK47 in film studio in Vinewood, Los Santos;
20. grenades on third story of car park in East Beach, Los Santos;
21. rifle on south side of top of boulder in Back O Beyond;
22. parachute on tall support of bridge north of Easter Basin, San Fierro;
23. parachute on tall support of bridge in Tierra Robada, San Fierro;
24. camera on highway sidewalk north of Easter Basin, San Fierro;
25. flowers in driveway on southern-most beach-cliff house in Palisades, San Fierro;
26. flowers on windy road south of San Fierro in Missionary Hill;
27. camera below the city hall square in a fenced pavement in Ocean Flats, San Fierro;
28. dildo at Millie Perkins’ house in Prickle Pine, Las Venturas;
29. golf club in front of the golfing club building in Avispa Country Club, San Fierro;
30. thermal vision goggles in Zero’s shop in Garcia, San Fierro;
31. thermal vision goggles in Madd Dogg’s Crib in a room near the studio, beside some speakers in Mulholland, Los Santos;
32. bribe in the Emerald Isle, Las Venturas, floating in air after a ramp in a an alley;
33. night vision goggles on top of the first watch tower on the right as you follow the path into the Restricted Area;
34. shotgun under house awning in Fort Carson, Las Venturas;
35. thermal vision goggles at Area 69, Bone County – Inside a control room;
36. flowers on the side of the highway heading into Los Santos at the Flint Intersection;
37. flowers behind a small shop with a hotdog truck outside off the highway between Los Santos and Whetstone;
38. nightstick in movie studio’s security kiosk in Vinewood, Los Santos;
39. shield in madd dogg’s crib in Mulholland, Los Santos;
40. molotov in East Los Santos, Los Santos – In an alleyway , north of Cluckin’ Bell;
41. molotov at Ocean Docks, Los Santos next to a yellow crane and a steam pipe building; and,
42. sniper on top of tallest roof of hospital in Jefferson, Los Santos;
43. bribe in East Los Santos by the ditch’s dead end;
44. bribe in alleyway in Verona Beach, Los Santos;
45. bribe in Mulholldand, Los Santos by house at the end of a dirt driveway west of Madd Dogg’s Crib;
46. bribe on top of a rock cliff on the side of a dirt side road in Red County, north of Los Santos;
47. bribe on short dirt road connecting two loops of road in the Panopticon;
48. bribe on small, southbound road heading away from the buildings in Foster valley, San Fierro;
49. bribe behind yellow construction fence north of the demolished plot by CJ’s garage in King’s, San Fierro;
50. bribe behind dockside building in Bayside Marina, across the parking lot from the helipad;
51. bribe north of the abandoned airstrip in Bone County;
52. bribe in short alleyway with two, small wooden gates at either end in Redsands West, Las Venturas;
53. bribe in front of unique stunt ramp on right side of Shody Used Auto store by Las Venturas Airport;
54. bribe in LVA Freight Depot between Broffles Waffles and Big Banana in Las Venturas; and,
55. bribe in Bone County, south of Cluckin’ Bell in the middle of a ring of three trees on the side of the road.
This is the only all-inclusive weapons/items map for GTA San Andreas on the web or anywhere. To acheive this, I scoured the individual weapons maps available at gta.wikia.com and added them to my main map. Throughout all of those maps, there were ten erroneous markings for various weapons/items that I filtered out, thus leaving a purely correct map to share with the gaming community.
It’s cool to know that there is so much more in this game than I was previously led to believe and suspect. Knowing what’s available in the game opens up more gameplay possibilities. Fifty-five is not a small number of additions to GamerLady’s map which is a decade old. New knowledge = new data = new fun. Let me know if you find something and I’ll check it out and add it.